Friday, January 3, 2014

Keep Love In Your Heart


This is a wonderful time of the year, everyone is filled with great expectation for what is to come. The Joy that is felt in the first week of a New Year is exciting but what happens to all of the Dreams and Infinite Possibilities as the month rolls on. For most of us we start to go back to our old habit of thinking and feeling which creates the same old types of experiences. This year instead of looking at our life and wanting or trying to change everything about it, why not Fall in Love with yourself just as you are. Waking up everyday praising the magnificence that you truly are. What a Concept "I Love Me" right now just the way I AM. If you think dieting is tough trying Praising & Love yourself  for the next 28 days just One thing that is great about U and milk it for all it's worth. Let me know how your doing. I am joining in on the fun, that's right let it be fun, child like words for the next 28 days your the child you love and adore so Speak to U the way U would speak to a Child. I love U and I know that U are absolutely Wonderful If you forget their are many wonderful places that will remind you +CSLCapistranoValley +Eric Cook +csl venture +Michael Beckwith +Rev. Dr. David Ault +David York just to mention a few. Life is Pop'n baby

2 comments:

  1. You rock Gino! love youuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gino, you radiate - love your light, it's infectious! I'm
    kinda liking my light too...see, I get it..lol

    ReplyDelete