Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Believe



I Believe in the invisible presence and power within us All
I Believe in the power of Happiness 
I Believe that Life is a joyous gift 
I Believe in  Love 
I Believe in Laughter
I Believe that all Human Beings are blessings
I Believe that we are here to Live Life Abundantly
I Believe that I am You Are, We are the Creater of our World
I Believe Inspiration inspires 
I Believe we are all supported
I Believe in the road less travelled
I Believe that change is constant 
I Believe Nature is a great teacher
I Believe in Myself
I Believe in You
I Believe in Mankind
I Believe in Joy
I Believe, I Believe, I Believe
Everything Is Possible

We are free to Believe whatever we choose. It can empower you or you can struggle against the very thing you want
 
Have you every asked yourself what do I Believe is true for me?  That's a big question loaded with infinite possiblities 

You are what you Believe you are.  Is it possible to change what you believe about yourself ? 

Do you only believe in things you can see?  does that determine if it's real or not. 

There is great power, joy and freedom in Believing dare to go beyond what you think you know, what you see and step into the unknown. 
Believe you Can and IT IS SO


Everything Is Possible
Download Song
www.ginosings.com






No comments:

Post a Comment