Friday, July 11, 2014

Endings and Beginnings



2Million Downloads Of Inspiration June 1st to  July 11th the campaign duration. As this date grew closer I felt sad and wasn't sure what was the next step. Realizing their can be no end to Inspiration. We must continue on this journey opening a way and a place for all to find tools of inspiration.

I'm not sure how many downloads we've had but the the reach was to reach around the globe and I think there's still more work to be done so I'm forging on with 2 million downloads of inspiration because I believe that it is important I believe that being inspired, having hope, having dreams and desires is very important to us raising higher in consciousness and when we give some time to it be five minutes, 15 minutes or a day just daydreaming about what is possible.  Life becomes magical

The beginning of a new awareness, the beginning of a new state of being  the beginning of a new journey I'm hopeful you'll join me if you haven't already downloaded the song for .99 cent it will support Centers for Spiritual Living Save the children and a Wellness Fund I know that together we can Inspire the World!!


Everything Is Possible
Watch Download Song & Share
www.ginosings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment