Monday, June 16, 2014

#Blue




Blue is a pretty color & it looks great on a lot of different things ie; clothes, cars, jewelry but what do u do when you feel a little blue?, when your body, mind and spirit are not lining up with joy, peace or well being. 

Gifts come to us in so many different ways and feeling blue or not feeling good is a gift as well. Something new is trying to express through you. A new idea, new perception. Something is birthing through. I would like to say that this is always exciting but sometimes we just want it to go away. 

Pushing it away however is not surrendering to the higher good that is there to unfold for you. I image myself to be a seed shedding away the old skin raising into the light. Practice, Practice, Practice is what I must do to rise in consciousness each time gaining more confidence in myself and my Practice.

So what do I Practice?  Shifting my thought, I read, workout, go for a walk watch a movie that makes me laugh anything that helps me see the light, love and beauty right where I am. When this shift is made I feel better, the problem is still there but I can see much more than the problem. I let it go and let the Universe do it's thing. As Abraham Hicks has said"nothing is more important than feeling good, that's all you got!"

New awareness comes,  the speed of that awareness depends totally on my ability to let go. Somethings I let go of quickly and others I like to wrestle with over and over again for a while😜 

Blue is a pretty color and many wonderful gifts have come from feeling BLUE


Everything Is Possible
Watch, Download & Share
www.ginosings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment