Saturday, June 21, 2014

What dueling thoughts are u entertaining❓





What am I afraid of❓as I heard 
myself ask this question of myself I felt this inner wisdom whispering too me"What is there to be afraid of" recalling a lady in the gum early today saying to me "wow that machine is really hard keep it up" and for a spilt moment thinking too myself " she's right, this is really hard" then laughing because it's that kind of thinking that can create struggle instead of adventure, a mountain to climb instead of the ease of ocean waves flowing onto shore. I also remember being proud of conquering the struggle, that I can do anything attitude all of this flooded my mind from this comment and being aware that I know more now, that I will not hold thoughts that go against what I am wanting to do or feel. I smiled at her giving her the thumbs up and saying to myself "I am enjoying my expression of my greatness as I workout  " 

I wasn't tricking myself or making a positive statement to motivate myself  I recognized that I no longer wanted to participate in thoughts or feelings that where the opposite of what I am doing. I mean why workout if your going to think that it's "HARD" for you to do, why do anything that your thoughts & feelings aren't in alignment with and since we all have in the pass done something similarly rather the statement is this  is Hard, Not Enough, Lonely, No Time whatever the thought may be let me ask you this question " how long did you continue to do whatever it was that you where doing❓ Simply stated " working out feels good to my body" any other story that doesn't support that I let go of. Where are u being afraid in your life and not in alignment with what you do want❓Are your thoughts & feelings going against yourself ❓

Decide today that I am living in the flow of how I feel and it's important that I feel good in all I am doing


Everything Is Possible
Watch, Download & Share
www.ginosings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment