Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Body Is my Temple





I want to say Thank You to my amazing Body Temple for all that it does for me each and everyday. You are absolutely incredible. I may not say it enough but I appreciate your attention to me and your living loving support in all I do. Mine, yours, our wonderful bodies that carry, maintain and  provide for us daily. Our physical temple is a loving gift that takes us through this life journey.

 I met a sweet spirit today name Cher, she expressed to me that she had just completed a 10 mile walk/run that is preparing her for a marathon. Cher went on to say that reaching this 10 mile point was an exhilarating milestone in her training and inspiring for all that know her. Our bodies are here for us to use, to play, to go beyond what we know is possible and into the infinite, it reminds me of this fun quote "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and shouting What a Ride" 

The support that we receive daily from our bodies is mind blowing, when you think about it; but that's the beauty we don't have to think about it. Our bodies just work, it functions when we take care of it, when we abuse it and when we neglect it. Here are a few interesting facts about our bodies. Did you know that the Nose can remember 50,000 different scents or the strongest muscle in the human body is the Tongue I love this one, .the Heart pumps blood to itself  first before it pumps blood to the rest of the body. A Baby is born every second. We have come here equipped with everything we need, each body has what it needs for it's journey.  In the past different body types have been labeled as good body, cripple body, afflicted body or bad body  but how about appreciating the magnificence that is every "Body".

This Divine Universe wouldn't be the same experience without a body and I think I may travel to that Universe beyond where I won't use a body but for right now. I need, require my body so I'm going to enjoy it, use it, take care of it and love it. Because it is always Loving ME


Everything Is Possible
Watch, Download Song & Share
www.ginosings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment