Saturday, June 7, 2014




#Honoring A Life

This morning I had the pleasure of watching the "Home Coming" of Dr. Maya Angelou on the OWN network. There was such joyous energy that I found myself smiling as we all said "Thank you to a Life well Lived" I felt a charge to live bigger, dream more and go beyond what I could see. Dr. Angelou lived this everyday. This is what she leaves for us to continue on with to expand our vision of what our lives can be. To live in the Possibilities to soar into the infinite and to leap amongest  the stars.

The "Home Coming" had the joy that I remembered as a child before I was told you don't smile at funerals this is a sad time but for me it was never goodbye just  I'll see you later. As we all awaken to the greater expression of releasing the physical, recognizing the "Spirit" is continuing on it's journey our hearts will be open to celebrating, praising and honoring the gift of this life that has touch ours. Absolutely the person will be missed as you miss a friend you haven't seen in a while but the knowing that you can always feel them in your heart space is pleasing and peaceful.

I celebrate this amazing life as I celebrate the life of my mother and other love ones that are continuing on their journey. Dr. Maya Angelou for living a Remarkable Life for all of us to see, feel and grow. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment